- You have a demand document (for example, Freight Unit) going from A to C.
- Locations are connected via aTtransshipment Location B.
- You are not switching means of transport or carrier at the Transhipment Location.
- The optimizer creates 2 capacity documents (for example, Freight Orders); although, you expect it to only create one.
- Is there a way to create a single capacity document which consists of 2-stages in this scenario?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
VSR, optimizer, planning, multiple stages, location, lane, transshipment location, rcc_log, FO, FB, FU, TU , KBA , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , VSR Optimizer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.