- For a standard price controlled material, goods receipt valuation is not calculated by standard price x quantity to be posted.
- There is a price difference account line(transaction key PRD) in the accountig document.
- Negative stock is allowed.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
BSX, WRX, PRD, GR, PO, MIGO_TR, stock transfer, transfer posting, price difference, RMENGE, LMBGBFSU, wert_s_rechnen, LBKUM, SALK3, OMJ1, MARC-XMCNG , KBA , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , MM-IM-GF-POVL , Purchase Order Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.