- Upgrade / Update / Patch BI Platform with ErrorsAndWarnings.log
- ErrorsAndWarnings.log contains:
ERROR: Deploy Files completed with errors.
ERROR: Cannot commit ServerIntelligence_Service_PolestarMasterService_dfo.xml. The DFO data is older than the DFO in the repository.
- wdeploy failed with "BUILD FAILED"
- wdeploy.log has error "'...BOE\WEB-INF\eclipse\plugins\com.businessobjects.-.jar' doesn't exist"
- Error ' HTTP 404 - The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists ' when launching CMC and BI Launchpad
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x ( 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 )
- Apache Tomcat
com.businessobjects.-.jar, missing jar, BUILD FAILED, wdeploy not working, HTTP 404, CMC, BI Launchpad, ErrorsAndWarnings.log, DFO data is older than the DFO in the repository, bi, upgrade, update , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.