- Any User including Administrator is unable to refresh/create reports in Web Intelligence Rich client.
- Below two Error Messages are observed.
Universe (GUID) does not exist or your security profile does not allow you to access it.
[repo_proxy 16] SessionFacade::getObjectSecurityLevel - Failed to check right information
(SessionFacade::getObjectSecurityLevel) The operation completed successfully. (WIS 00000)
- This works fine when launching the WebI rich client from BI Launchpad (3 tier mode).
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence Rich Client (3-tier mode)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi inconsistency admin rights access firewall disabled bo bi 2 tier mode , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.