You have activated SAP Credit Management (FSCM) on your system. You would like to set up a parent-child relationship of business partners, as it was available in classic credit management (See SAP Note 886235).
- You require the credit limit check to happen with the credit limit maintained at the parent level.
- The credit exposure of the child partners should be accumulated at the parent level.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
• SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
• SAP S/4HANA
SAP Credit Management, Business Partner, Credit Account, Relationships, Higher level, Lower level, Alternative payer, Kredimanagement, Debitor, Beziehungen, Abweichender Regulierer, Übergeordnetes Kreditkonto, Untergeordnetes Kreditkonto, FUKM001, TUKM001 , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.