When opening Smart Business KPI drilldown apps, the screen is blank with no data:
- On the second attempt to open the Smart Business KPI apps, the data is loaded and the app appears normally
- OData requests are not made on the first attempt to open the tile, but are made when hitting the home or back button
- The following error shows in the browser console:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'dataServices' of undefined
- If Cachebuster is disabled, the apps load normally
- If using a recent patch level for UISAFND1, the drilldown will not load, even on the second attempt or with Cachebuster disabled.
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- SAP Smart Business for Suite on HANA
- SAP UI5 1.44.40
Sales Order Fulfillment, render, cache, tile, first click , KBA , CA-GTF-SB-SOH-RT , SAP Smart Business SoH - Run Time , CA-GTF-SB-SOH , Smart Business for SoH , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.