- After set proxy & DDL commands were executed on the Active db (ADB), standby DSI gets suspended with the following errors:
- Error 5517: A REQUEST transaction to database '...' failed because the transaction owner's password is missing. This prevents the preservation of transaction ownership
- Error: 4002: Login failed on the user specified on set proxy.
- Sybase Replication Server 15.6
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 and higher
set proxy; error 5517; wsby 5517; warm standby warmstandby , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.