- There is an existing A-OLAP workspace that is based on an OLAP connection to a BW BEx query.
- Changes are made to the underlying BEx query after the initial workspace was created.
- After opening the A-OLAP workspace and the query is finished executing, the data that is being shown in the workspace is not as expected
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.1
- Analysis for OLAP
- SAP BW
AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BI, BIP, BOBJ, BOE, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, BEx query, queries, A-OLAP architecture, BICS QueryView, Query View, BICS_VIEW, <BICS_VIEW> , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.