- What is the difference between a Technical Communication User and a regular S-User ID?
- Technical Communication User unable to log into SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Technical Communication Userworks fine in Support Hub Connectity but cannot log into SAP Support Portals
- Technical Communication User can't log into SAP websites
- Cannot access SAP sites with Technical Communication S-User ID
- Support Hub User ID unable to log into support portal
- Login Error: Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
- Created S-User ID in the Support Hub Communication application
- Support Hub Communication User created successfully but not able to log into sites
- Can't log into portal with S-User ID created in the Support Hub Communication application
P1 system, P2, User Management, Tech User, Solman 7.2, Technical User, log into https://rapid.sap.com , SAP Support Portal , 401 error , Technical Communication User, Support Hub User, Tech User ID, , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.