- When a rule is being created or Modified under Configure Business rules, Copy-Paste on Statements from one If block to another (elseIf) block doesnt work
- The Paste function works on the statements within the same if block
- However, the Copy-Paste Functionality works on the then statements across multiple blocks
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, copy-paste if condition, XAF-4913, XAF-14970 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.