- Unable to add a task to a task sequence.
- When you click save the task appears with a status of "Invalid" and the following runtime error (dump) is generated in transaction code ST22:
- Category ABAP programming error
- Runtime Errors DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR
- Except. CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
- ABAP Program CL_UJP_TASK_SEQ_MODEL_DAO=====CP
- Application Component EPM-BPC-NW-TDL
- Date and Time 03.10.2018 15:33:29
- Short Text: Open SQL array insert produces duplicate records in the database.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Embedded model)
- SAP S/4HANA Real-time consolidation (RTC)
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, RTC, account-based calculation, account-based calculation, calculations, Cannot edit Task Sequences Post Transport , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.