- When trying to post Goods Issue in MIGO with movement type 261, the negative components are proposed with movement type 531.
- MIGO - Goods issue for the order proposes the by-product.
- In MB1A there was the indicator "Take By-Products Into Account" (RM07M-KZNEB) to manage this, however it does not exist in the Default Values of MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MMIMSTD, BOM, negative components, by-product , KBA , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , MM-IM-GI , Goods Issue and Return Delivery , MM-IM-GR-ORD , Goods Receipt for Production Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.