Table level replication from ASE to MSSQL.
- After create subscription, the subscription is staying in DEFINED, never get promoted to VALID.
- All threads in SRS are up and there is no visible error msg.
- After shutdown & restart SRS, DSI reported the following warning msg:
- WARNING #5072 DSI(105 MSSQL.QA) - eneric/dsi/dsioqid.c(2276)
DSI: no transactions for database 'MSSQL.QA' from origin 'PDS.PDB' will be applied or deleted from the queue, because loss was detected.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Sybase Replication Server 15.7, heterogeneous edition
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server, heterogeneous edition 16.0 ; SAP Sybase Replication Server 15.7, option for Microsoft SQL Server
subscription is not valid; WARNING #5072; 5072 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.