Goods receipt is intended to be posted for purchase order in transaction MIGO.
- Although receipt of the certificate is confirmed on tab Purchase Order Data, error 'A category &1 inspected certificate is required' (message number QA312) is raised, and goods receipt cannot be posted.
- If goods receipt is already partially posted for the purchase order, error 'A category &1 inspected cert. is also required for follow-up deliveries' (message number QA313) is raised.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM, QM-PT-RP, QA312, QA313, goods receipt, certificate, MIGO, MB01, Zeugnis, Wareneingang, Fehler, SAPLQBCK, LQBCKU06, QBCK_QM_GR_CHECK, QCPR_READ_WITH_PONUMBER, QAAT_CHECK_QM , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-PT-RP , QM Control in Logistics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.