- You created an RFQ and a quotation using the "Manage Requests for Quotation" app.
- The winning quotation was "awarded" and the rest of the quotations were marked as "complete" as they didn't win the deal
- After that, you were able to create a purchase order referencing a non-awarded quotation using the "Create Purchase Order - Advanced" app.
- SAP Fiori
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
FIORI, F2049, ME21N, PO, RFQ, QUOTATION, MANAGE RFQ, MM_RFQ_MAINS1, MM_PUR_RFQ_MAINTAIN_SRV, AWARD, REJECT , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.