- Dump RAISE_EXCEPTION is encountered while posting the goods for delivery
- PGI of the delivery is not possible due to runtime error RAISE_EXCEPTION
- Exception condition OBJECTLIST_NOT_FOUND is triggered during the post goods issue of the delivery
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
SAPLIPW1, ANZSN, Exception, Runtime error, serial numbers, SAPLSETB, I15-LOW , KBA , LE-SHP-GI , Goods Issue , LO-MD-SN , Serial Numbers , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.