- How to configure the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform RESTful Web Service (on tomcat) through an Apache load balancer
- Accessing Visual Difference or Administrators Cockpit in the Central Management Console (CMC) does not show any results (e.g. spins indefinetely or gives error)
- Getting error: You session is not valid or has expired, after loggin in the Fioried BILaunchpad
- Fiddler traces show: HTTP 404 : " RWS 00008","message":"No logon token provided in the X-SAP-LogonToken HTTP header or query parameter. (RWS 00008)"}"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP05+
- All Suported Operating System
- Apache Load Balancer
- RESTful Web Server on tomcat
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
RWS 00008, loadbalancer, session, expiry, restful, fiori , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.