- You are doing databases backup using third party tool like Commvault. For backups executed from DBACockpit with sapsa user, please refer to SAP KBA 2644574.
- ASE was upgraded to release 16 SP03 PL03 or higher, and the "enable granular permission" configuration parameter is therefore enabled by default ( = 1)
- When the dump is executed, error Msg 10331 is returned: "Permission denied, database sybsecurity, owner dbo. You need the following permission(s) to run this command: DUMP DATABASE, OWN DATABASE or MANAGE AUDITING."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 for Business Suite and higher versions
- SAP Netweaver - All versions
10331, sybsecurity, dump, granular, permissions, sapsa, commvault, grant, security , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.