In a Project Management project, you switch to the Table view and then to "List Display".
- You click on the column header for column "Responsible Role" and select "User-Defined Filter".
- You enter a filter value for which there are entries in the table and press "Filter".
- You receive message "There are no hits that match this filter condition".
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
SAP Portfolio and Project Management all versions ; SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
webdynpro alv, list view, no result for filter, custom filter, role responsible , KBA , PPM-PRO , Project Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.