- SAP Transportation Management automatic planning (VSR Optimizer) a Freight Unit (FU) with two or more Stages.
- Optimizer returns message "None of the transportation demands can be planned" (/SCMTMS/PLN_OPT_APP300)
- Explain logs in transaction RCCF_LOG show the following Result > Freight Units > Messages for Freight Units: "No valid route that contains all given stages" (/SCMTMS/PLN_OPT_EXP500)
- Log file contains the following warning messages:
vsrmg_build_orders.cpp(689) 'VsrMG' VsrOrder XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XX) has no correct routing after network creation
vsrmg_build_orders.cpp(1502) 'VsrMG' VsrOrder XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XX) could be delivered, if there would not be the routing constraints
- FU is not planned to a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB).
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
VSR, VSG, transshipment location, planning, route, default route , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing , TM-PLN-VSR-OPP , VSR Optimizer Preprocessing/Postprocessing , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , VSR Optimizer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.