- The users have added "display stock in transit " , "Display Warehouse stock " "Subcontracting cockpit " links to the stock multiple materials Fiori application
- When the users use these links from Stock - Multiple material "App, the material number is not getting copied to the target application
- Whereas the "Stock overview - Basic list ", "Inventory turn over analysis ""Manage stock " app links that are added to stock - the multiple material app copies the material number to the target app and shows data
- The Fiori application have broken links in "Stock - Mutliple Materials"
- Display Stock in Transit (-> MB5T WebGUI)
- Display Warehouse Stock (-> MB52 WebGUI)
- Display Subcontracting by Supplier (-> ME2ON WebGUI)
- See example of issues:
- When choosing a Material number from the Material Number selection (Left column of the picture below - currently masked) - EX: Material Number = XXXXXX (The Display Stock in Transmit and Display Warehouse Stock links shows up)
- The links when clicked are broken or the Material Number does not get copied correctly (Ex: XXXXXX is missing when clicking Display Stock in Transit)
- Or clicking Display Warehouse Stocks of Material
SAP S/4HANA 1709
SAP Netweaver 1.52
SAPUI5 version 1.48.18
"Fiori Stock Multiple Material","Fiori Display Material","Fiori Display Warehouse","Materials linked did not copy in Fiori","Linked Material number did not copy in Display Material","Display Material linked issue","Display Warehouse did not copy material","Fiori MB5T","Fiori MB52" , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.