- How does the system derive a Dynamic Role Assignment depending on which base object I use?
- How does the system resolve a user for one of my step approvers?
- When will the system skip a step approver in different scenarios?
- What is the expected behavior for base objects with use of Dynamic Roles?
- My Dynamic Role is populating the incorrect user as my approver step
- My Role is populating the incorrect approver?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central - 1808 and newer
SFSF, SFEC, Position, WFL, PosObj, Base Object, MDF, Assignment, approver behavior, Expected System Logic, Workflow Logic, skip logic , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.