- How to Configure the BI Environment for a BW Relational Connection for Optimal Performance
- How to Prepare the BW for a Connection to SAP BI for reporting with a Universe
- Multisource Universe Timeouts with BW Connection
- Webi Report on BW UNX has poor performance
- Webi Report on BW UNX Error
- An error occurred while trying to ping the server: SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: ' ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67
- Error registration of DF_JCO_Servername from host ??? not Allowed
- Error com.sap.connectivity.cs.java.drivers.DBDError: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'testSourceConnection1234567890'] Timeout expired while testing the connection. Please check the configuration parameters.
- Error Registration of top <program ID> not allowed
- JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE: Current server state dead
- Could not retrieve InfoProvider tables from data source. An error occurred while trying to ping the server: The SAP BW server reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback:Function RSDRI_DF_RECEIVER not found.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Information Design Tool
- Data Federation Administration Tool
- Web Intelligence
biSL, UNX, Universe, BW , CIPIC 99 , Error during RFC callback , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.