A Maintenance / Service Order is created via IW31, the Basic Start and Basic Finish dates are correct as per the Factory Calendar. Another Order is created with reference to a Notification, the Required Start and Required End dates are overwriting the dates maintained as per the Factory Calendar
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Bsc start, Basic fin, CAUFVD-GSTRP, CAUFVD-GLTRP, Required Start, Required End, VIQMEL-STRMN, VIQMEL-LTRMN, Scheduling , KBA , PM-WOC-MO-SCH , Scheduling, relationships , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.