- Importing objects from the HANA 2.0 Repository.
- The HANA Import Wizard does not open if the Physical Data Model's DBMS is either SAP HANA 2.0 Database or SAP HANA 2.0 HDI.
- The Output displays:
Model target must be HANA Family.
- Tables and other catalog objects can be reverse engineered from SAP HANA 1.0 and SAP HANA 2.0 environments through the standard reverse-engineering commands:
- File > Reverse Engineer > Database,
- or Database > Update Model from Database.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
calculation, view, import, 816737, CR816737, CR#816737 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.