You access financial or capacity planning for a Portfolio Item (or initiative or bucket). The ALV planning table does not show any periods, it only shows columns "Initial Amount", "Periods Total" and "Grand Total".
- The periods become visible if you press "Apply" or toggle between "Show all Periods" and "Show Planning Periods".
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management 1.0 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA 1809
SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1 ; SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809
financial planning, capacity planning, periods missing, no periods, initial, leer, Kapazitätsplanung , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.