- You execute a line item browser report with the "Cleared Items" radio button selected. The results are incomplete, or no data is returned after executing the report. However, cleared items exist and can be displayed when executing the report with the "All Items" radio button selected.
- You checked "Cleared items" on the selection screen and specified a clearing date and executed the report. The result screen also shows records with a clearing date other than specified.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FBL1H, FBL5H, FAGLL03H, FBL3H, line, item, browser, report, cleared items, cleared, item, items, flag, radio, button, selection, screen, parameter, date, keydate, XCLSEL, PIVB, AUGDT , KBA , FI-GL-IS , Information System , FI-AR-IS , Information System , FI-AP-IS , Information System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.