There were processes runnable, but couldn't run on any ASE engine.
- A process was running on an ASE engine having
- Big negative value in pss->ptimeslice and high value in pss->pcpucur, e.g.
pcpucur: 1277149, ptimeslice=-1277147
- The running stack includes functions:
omni_connect -> omni_ct_connect -> usctconnect.
- The running process had CRITICAL bit set and couldn't timeout
- For HA system, it may hang local ASE if the companion server is not responding.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) High Availability (HA)
ASE hang, CR 816695, 816695, CRITICAL bit, usctconnect, omni_connect, trace flag 11222, 11222, HA, companion server , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.