- You have moved from a PPM release to SAP Portfolio and Project Management 1.0 for SAP S/4HANA or to SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA.
- You are using the new Simplified Authorization Management (i.e. you have not used global switch 0007/0053 to deactivate this and use the "old" logic instead).
- You have carried out the customizing "Define Superuser Authorizations" and run report /S4PPM/ASSIGN_SUPER_USER_AUTH for projects which existed prior to your upgrade/migration.
- Nevertheless, the new superuser authorization is not working for these projects.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management 1.0 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA 1709
no authorization, You require authorization to display Project, super user, super admin, aco_super, keine Berechtigung , KBA , PPM-PRO , Project Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.