You may want to report on changes to personal data:
- Changes made on a specific data subject.
- Changes made by a specific user.
The Change Audit Report will cover all changes to personal data in the format "Before Value" "After Value".
Additional context information will be provided depending on the functional sub area to explain the context of a change.
- The Change Audit is a data privacy feature and cannot be confused current audit functionality (General Audit).
- To get change’s in a specific plan go back to Compensation audit under Manage Worksheets.
The Change Audit report is NOT the Compensation Audit. This is and remains to be under Manage Worksheets within your templates.
**All images/attachments are from demo instances**
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
compensation change audit, audit, variable pay audit, enabling change audit, compensation audit, enable audit, general audit, change audit , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.