- You are creating a Work Order (Transaction IW31)
- You enter a short text for the work order.
- This short text is automatically copied to the first operation of the order.
- You then attempt to change the short text of the order (Transaction IW32)
- This change is not reflected to the Operation short text.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW31. IW32, IW33, Maintenance, Order, Operation, Short, Text, AFVGD-LTXA1, CAUFVD-KTEXT, LTXA1, KTEXT , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.