- Expected Return Date shows as a required field when requesting for Leave of Absence
- Expected Return Date field marked as non-mandatory field in Employee Time object definition but always shows as required field
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- Time Off for Leave of Absence Only
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
- Time Administration Workbench
Leave of Absence, Time Off for Leave of Absence, Expected Return Date is required mandatory, actual return date , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.