- Error ' undefined error root cause ' is displayed when logging into Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Error ' "[repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Unable to connect to CMS clustername. A wrong connection is made to @@clustername(servername:6400).
Logon cannot continue.(hr=#0x80042a79)"' is displayed when logging into Universe Design Tool
- Error ' Failed to log on host "servername:6400", user "username", Could not reach CVMS 'servername:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 200300)' is displayed when logging into Information Design Tool
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Client Tools 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.