- Payment Information portlet does not display the previous data held in the inactive record during rehire wizard.
- Adding a new Payment Information record during Rehire using 'Main Payment Method' as the 'Pay Type' will cause an error upon Workflow Approval: Sorry, you should provide only one main payment method
- After rehire Payment Information fields that are set as PII fields (Private or Sensitive Information set as 'Yes') on the Payment Information Detail Object which held data at termination, no longer contain data.
- Payment Information passed via Onboarding is not visible during Manage Pending Process.
- Workflows triggered via Rehire process or Pending Hire process do not display Payment Information data when updating.
Employee Central - Payment Information
Payment Information, Rehire, Data, Load, Portlet, Sorry you should provide only one main payment method, PII, Private or Sensitive Information, Workflow, ECT-103996, ECT-92491, inactive, active, Add New, ECT-105347, Workflow, Empty, No Data, Onboarding, Manage Pending Hires, Hire , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.