When posting a goods movement, sometimes it is not clear which movement type should be used.
Unexpectedly, error such as listed in below might be encountered.
- Message no. MIGO062 - Movement type xxx is not planned for this operation
- Message no. M7019 - Combination of movement type xxx and function selected not possible
- Message no. M7096 - Goods movement not possible with mvmt type xxx
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
movement type, SPRO, customzing, OLMB, MIGO, MIGO_GI, MIGO_TR, MIGO_GR, BAPI, IDOC, VL02N, VLPOD, VL09, COGI, MSC2N, one-step, two-step, 107, 109, 101, Goods Issue, Goods Receipt. , KBA , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.