- ASE errorlog reports a signal 11 at address PssInit:
Current process (0x3e1700ea) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000080878688 (PssInit+0x50)
- With a stack trace that includes modules:
- ASE may be unable to correctly terminate the spid, reporting error 6103 which can result in a zombie spid:
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg 704.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Only one report on SP137
- Other versions (major or minor) may be affected
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.