- When dropping a proxy table, does ASE (have to) connect to the remote server?
- Will ASE attempt to drop the base table on the remote server?
- If the remote server no longer exists, will attempting to drop the proxy table fail?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
Sybase, dataserver, proxy table, drop, remote server, connect , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.