SPM is failing to connect to our existing queries and throwing following error in Backend Abap System
"X MESSAGE BRAIN 299:SAPSLRRSI RRSI_SID_VAL_CONVERT-1-"
Our system was copied from existing production system, where queries are working fine. We have created a new test query which is working fine, issue is coming to some SAP delivered SPM queries.
Additional errors possibly related to this problem:
- WARNING RSUOM (069): Target quantity not found
- WARNING RSUOM (065): No quantity conversion possible
- ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor
- ABEND RSBOLAP (000): Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
- Unable to create query view:
- Error: Provider Selection Object: Initialization Issue
- Cannot send an HTTP error response [500 Authentication failed.]
- WARNING: Characteristic resultset member text not available:
SAP Spend Performance Management, EPM-SA
EPM, SAP SA, SAP SPEND PERFORMANCE MGMT, SAP Spend Performance Management, SAP Spend Analytics, SPM, EPM-SA, SAP BOBJ SPEND PERF MGMT, jmh42018n, SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management , KBA , EPM-SA , Spend Analytics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.