- During installation of Data Services Designer 4.2 SP8, the following message is displayed:
"Unknown error occurred during configuration merge"
- After installation is complete, when launching Designer, the following APPCRASH occurs:
"Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application name: AL_Designer.exe, version: 220.127.116.114, time stamp: 0x5825193c
Faulting module name: DiagramModelFW3.dll, version: 18.104.22.1684, time stamp: 0x58250443
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000921346
Faulting process id: 0x9f4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d424f12f3588b1
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\bin\AL_Designer.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\bin\DiagramModelFW3.dll"
- Unable to start Designer after the installation.
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP8
- Supported versions of Microsoft Windows
installation, designer, windows, BODS, DS, disappear, download, MS, install, app, error, issue , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Data Services Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.