- The transaction IW8W is used to post goods receipt for a refurbishment order with internal operations.
- The message AD_SUBCON 232 "Goods movements not executed in correct order (operation &1)" blocks further goods movement in certain cases.
- SAP Note 2425566 has been implemented on the system.
- You have located SAP Note 2656190 which refers to this error, however, Business Function LOG_EAM_ROTSUB_2 is active.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IW8W, AD_SUBCON 232 , KBA , PM-WOC-RO , Refurbishment Order , IS-ADEC-ROT , Rotable Mangement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.