- ASE errorlog reports signal 11 at LeRetnCode related code functions:
- Signal 11 at LeRetnCode LeOperator::LeOpOpen
Current process (0x410021) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000000d636da (LeRetnCode LeOperator::LeOpOpen(ExeCtxt&)+0x4a)
Thread (spid=123) initiating parallel primary error processing.
with a stack trace including:
- Or Signal 11 at LeRetnCode LeSortContext::Open
Current process (0x3f0020) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000002768d9a (LeRetnCode LeSortContext::Open(ExeCtxt&,LeBloomBitVector*)+0x61a)
- These may be accompanied by other errors during cleanup of failed spid:
- Invalid OAM page (OAMINVALID_2) and / or
- Error 21 & 8206
Invalid OAM page (OAMINVALID_2) stat 3: pageno=538881, sdes_stat=48, pstat=0x8000, dbid=2, pptnid=-20905985, pindid=0, expected ptnid=-20774913
Error: 21, Severity: 20, State: 1
WARNING - Fatal Error 8206 occurred at Aug 23 2018 2:03PM.
Error: 8206, Severity: 20, State: 5
Object -12345678 was not found in WorkTabList.
with its own stacktrace including:
- The errors encountered during cleanup cause a zombie spid to be left behind.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02
- Only one report on SP02 PL03, which is a relatively old patch level
LeBloomBitVector , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.