- Error message /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3110 is raised when customer is transferred from S4 hana to GTS.
- Transaction /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DIRR3 is used to transfer customers to GTS, any business partners that are created using transaction code BP do not get transferred from S/4 to GTS. Partners created using XK01 or XD01 are transferred without any issues.
- Error "No data was selected" is raised in transaction /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DIRR3. There is no entry created in table KNA1 for the business partner.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- Material Master
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
Manual transfer, RFC error, master data, /SAPSLL/CREMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3, /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL, /SAPSLL/CREMAS_SLL, Distribute, /SAPSLL/CORE_PARTNER, i3110(/sapsll/pluginr3), /SAPSLL/API_1006_SYNCH_MASS, /SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL, /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3111,/SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 111, exists. , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.