- You want to use another language rather than English for user interface in AO. For example, the ribbon texts.
- You want to use another language rather than English to display some error/warning messages, but they are displayed as English, even you logged on the BW system with language "EN".
- New row 2 is incomplete. One or more characteristics are filled incorrectly
- Incomplete rows not transferred to planning buffer
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.6
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.7
AO, Analysis for Excel, Analysis for Office, A4O, Chinese, Japanese, Change language, adjust language, UI, ClientLanguage, DetermineClientLanguageFromOfficeLanguage , KBA , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.