Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Error 06 218 "Net price must be greater than 0" is issued in PO (Purchase Order).
- PO Net Price is determined to 0 even though the master conditions (info record, contract, scheduling agreement) contain valid prices (with scales).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Group Condition, Scale Quantity, start from, NETPR, 06 218 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.