- ASE unexpectedly shut down
- Rep Agent configured for stream replication in an IMRS enabled database
- Error 9414 may be reported in the log
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace that includes the following functions:
Example of error 9414:
00:0002:00000:00239:2018/07/12 04:08:07.06 server Error: 9414, Severity: 20, State: 1
00:0002:00000:00239:2018/07/12 04:08:07.06 server RepAgent(5): Streaming replication stream CI Library error -1
with severity 2 and message 'Producer receiver 'ERP_1' failed to receive data, shutting down transport to
'ocs:myhostname:portnumber'.'. Rep Agent detected error 3 with message 'Unknown' at line 0 in file nofilename.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.