What is it?
- Previously, the custom Compensation fields did not support translated values when being mapped from Employee Central translatable fields.
- Due to this, administrators could only view fields in the systems default locale. For ease of use, administrators can now view custom fields in their logged in users locale.
- This affects worksheets, executive review and exports.
- To achieve this, you will need to configure the custom fields as translatable within column designer and map the fields from Employee Central which are translatable.
Why is it important?
In certain regions, customers are legally required to show the texts based on the logged in user's locale.
- Only custom fields marked as read only yes will and are of STRING type will support this.
- Currently, we do not support translatable fields for standard Compensation fields and Employee Central Foundation Objects.
- It is also NOT possible to use these mapped translatable fields within Compensation formulas.
- An enhancement has been posted on the SAP community.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP Successfactors Compensation
translatable fields, custom compensation fields, compensation ec fields, provisioning warning , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-EC , EC data, config & settings within Compensation , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.