- An "infected with signal 11" error with the address in the module yylex() appears in the ASE errorlog:
kernel Current process (0x6de1014e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
kernel Address 0x00000000019c9404 (yylex+0xaa34), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000002000000008)
- A user process (spid) which caused the signal 11 is reported as a zombie task in the ASE errorlog:
kernel task 1843462478 is zombie
- ASE unexpectedly shuts down.
- The process was executing a stored procedure that inserts into a temporary table from a temporary table within execute immediate.
- A stack trace following the error may include functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL04 and SP03 PL05
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP140
kisignal, stacktrace, registers, crash, crashes, ueshutdown, CR816352, CR#816352, 816352, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.