- You have a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system which is using the SFTP Adapter with the PGP Module
- You have imported the supplier's public key and your Private Key into your PI/PO system in the secure store: http:<localhost:port>b2bic
- You have maintained the keys in thelocation 'usr/sap/<System ID>/<Instance ID>/sec'
- You are receiving the below error messages when trying to encrypt a message:
Exception caught by adapter framework: org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPPublicKeyRing found where PGPSecretKeyRing expected
and / or
Catching com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.util.InvalidConfigurationException: Error reading private keyring. org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPPublicKeyRing found where PGPSecretKeyRing expected
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 - SP08 and higher
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.