- You need to download a very large ADS PDF spool in SP01 (with hundreds or even thousands of pages), to a single PDF file on your frontend PC. You use, for example, menu option 'Export as PDF' (note 1717357) or print to a frontend printer with SAPPDFPrint (KBA 1602625).
- Results may be inconsistent. For example sometimes the download may complete, other times it does not.
- The SAP GUI session may hang or crash. There may be a GUI pop-up error such as "maximum work process hold time exceeded".
- If you capture a frontend print trace (KBA 1780896), the following errors may be seen in the sapwin log file:
- ** Calling pdfprint->openDoc
- Error: This file cannot be found.
- 1780896 - Collect Frontend Windows logs for print via Access Method G
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , BC-CCM-PRN-PC , Printer Control via Frontend PC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.