- If the Lumira document saved with data is refreshed then the following error is displayed:
- If the Lumira document saved without data is refreshed then the Report tab disappears
"Dataset Refresh Failed"
- In the SAP ICM (Internet Communication Manager) logs, http 403 error is recorded with this detail: *** ERROR => Content filter matched: Permission denied
SAP Lumira server 2.x
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.x
- SAP Netweaver as the Web application Server
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business intelligence Platform 4.2 SP05
Dataset refresh has failed , BW, NW, SAP, missing, display, web app, BILP, discovery, lumx, BI42, BI4.2 , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.